Homes for Sale in Palencia
Moving to Palencia in St. Augustine, Florida 32095
The captivating natural beauty of this land was originally discovered by Juan Ponce de Leon nearly 500 years ago when he explored it and named the region “Pascua de Florida”. Woven into this stunning natural setting along the west bank of Florida’s Intracoastal Waterway are exquisitely designed homes; an abundance of amenities; and a bustling town center. Designed with environmental integrity and rich architectural detailing, Palencia has quickly captured the hearts and minds of discerning homebuyers. The 2,350-acre master-planned community offers a full-spectrum of home sites plus ancillary retail and office opportunities along with more than 33 acres of parks, trails and open areas. Anchoring the community is a 40-acre Village Center and The Palencia Club, featuring a 33,000-square foot clubhouse and spectacular Arthur Hills-designed championship golf course.
The gracious amenities of Palencia are far beyond the ordinary, from championship golf, tennis, swimming and fitness, to sports fields, club facilities and 8 miles of inviting nature trails and boardwalks. If it were not for the enticing beaches and nearby charm of Old St. Augustine, you may never want to leave home.
- The Palencia Golf Clubhouse with 33,000 square feet of dining, shopping and banquet facilities, including member’s dining room, informal bar and grill overlooking the golf course and a public cafe with outdoor seating that spills onto the Village Green.
- 72-par, 18-hole Championship Arthur Hills Golf Course.
- Full-service golf Pro-shop.
- Ten lighted Hydro-Grid Clay Tennis Courts.
- Private Tennis Instruction offered by professional staff.
- Over 20 different competitive tennis teams.
- 3 baseball diamonds, soccer field, basketball court, children’s “pirate” playground and family picnic pavilion.
- 8 Miles of Multi-Use Paths including raised boardwalks that connect neighborhoods and provide residents with an incredible walk over the marshes of the Tolomato River right out to the rivers edge.
- 4 Swimming Pools â€“ including one with a water tower and two-story slide and another with 8 lanes that’s home to the Palencia Piranha Swim Team.
- State-of-the-art fitness facility equipped with cardio and strength training equipment, two aerobics rooms, a child watch room, and locker rooms.
- Fitness Classes which include Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Aqua Aerobics, Tone & Stretch, Cardio Blast, Stretch & Abs, Certified Personal Training.
- Spa Services includes massages, facials and body wraps by appointment.
- Controlled Access Gatehouses serve portions of the community.
- A network of neighborhood parks with playgrounds, bench swings and much more.
- Over 300 acres of conservation areas preserve the streams, forests and marshes of Palencia for generations to come.
- Palencia Elementary: Â A new St Johns County neighborhood elementary school integrated into the fabric of the community.